Investment Fund Prices (IFP)
- Taxation data relevant to settlement
- Worldwide coverage
- 76,000 investment funds
- Same-day data provision
Data for portfolio valuation, settlement and tax reporting
Trading and settlement data on over 1100 domestic and foreign fund companies are provided on a daily basis. This includes the leading German capital investment companies and their subsidiaries in Luxembourg or Ireland, e.g. DWS, Union, Deka, Metzler, Universal, Allianz Gl.
WM Datenservice also covers the leading international fund companies, e.g. Citigroup, Crédit Agricole, Credit Suisse, Fidelity, Julius Bär, Merrill Lynch, Franklin Templeton, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Parvest, Pioneer, Dexia, Pictet, Schroders, State Street, Threadneedle, UBS, Vontobel.
Close cooperation with issuers and tax advisors ensures that these data are efficiently integrated into the WM database. With daily data provision, a multitude of fund prices are available on a same-day basis.
Investment Fund Prices data profile
Prices and tax relevant data on nearly 76,000 funds daily:
- Identification: WKNs/ISINs, fund names, issuer names
- Prices: Bid and offer prices, net asset values (NAV)
- Taxation data:
- Accumulated tax-free substance distributions
- Preliminary lump sum per year/ month (in euros)
- Accumulated lump sum (in euros)
- Amount of the equity participation rate / real estate rate
- Asset value
- Various fields for special funds